Charles Troedel & Co.
Martindale Station & Creek 1878
15.5 x 20.5 cm
after Richard Wendel
Signed in the plate R. Wendel; printed below image C. TROEDEL & CO. LITH. SYDNEY
Martindale Station is in the Hunter River District, NSW. From 1860-75 it was owned by Mr. James White. In 1875 he sold it to his brother Mr Edward White.