16.5 x 13.5 cm
Elena Konstantinovna Gorokhova was born February 19, 1933 in Leningrad.
In 1957 she graduated from the Repin Institute in Josef Serebrany workshop.
She studied under Vladimir Gorb, Semion Abugov.
Since 1958 she has participated in Art Exhibitions.
She is a member of the Saint Petersburg Union of Artists since 1960 and is represented in Art museums and private collections in Russia, England, Finland